Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Tomahawks "Grey Man" Gear
Folks been messaging / emailing me asking what i carry with me most days, and what my "Grey man" stuff consists of. Here it is for the most part.I also had/have in my pockets a match safe filled with strike anywhere matches and a large bandana.
I purchased Most of My stuff from SERE Pick and Truly Tactical. Some of my stuff I have been packing around for years.Not Pictured is my compass - I simply forgot to add it and was too lazy to do another picture.
Tomahawk - Scouts Out!
1. my "vintage" fossil sunglasses w/ case
2. lanyard with my 1976 vintage P-38 and a hand cuff key....distractor for my plastic one.
3. 2 hand cuff shims
4.meerschaum pipe - for the "commander mcbrag" look. Sorry, no weed or tobacco.
5. folding razor knife and hack saw
6. small ID case with cash, and some extra visa and Passport pics.
7. Pathfinder challenge coin
8. Kevlar string, great for sawing through flex cuffs and other things
9. plastic hand cuff key
10. Diamond steel bar for cutting metal
11. Russian made spy glass - very good optics
12. Buck "Bos" 860S30V knife
13. chap stick - to keep the lips supple
14. small zipper pouch i got from Guns Beltran Pestaño in Cebu - PI
15. Swiss Army knife
16. case for spy glass